Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thing 5

I have learned about Flickr. I have learned that Flickr is a website on which folks like you and me may share photographs. Besides being a place to share personal photographs, it is also a great repository of photographs for anyone to use. Perhaps you'll need photographs for certain projects. Flickr is a great place to get them.

I enjoyed browsing through Flickr's thousands and thousands of varied photographs. Here is a link -- http://www.flickr.com/photos/31245549@N00/395007107/ -- to one that I like because of its simplicity. It's attractive to me because few colors are used and I'm seeing textures that I want to touch. It's an uncluttered photograph that brings to my mind pleasant memories of the years during which I worked with community theaters in Baltimore and Harford County.

Bob

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

Hey... good job! You're back to blogging and your 23 Things. You can still make it. I promise. :-)